Monday 19 August 2013

New release

Hold on to your hats! My new collection of short stories is released tomorrow on Kindle and will be available through Amazon. I've been working hard to get it ready for release in order to coincide with the Edinburgh Book Festival.
It was fun revisiting these stories again, rewriting them to tighten up the text and update them in general.
I also had fun designing the cover. I had a few options to choose from, but this one really stood out for me. It's graphic, and communicates the essence of the tales within.

 
I also wrote a little introductory note for each story, giving an insight into their inception and creation.
There's a wealth of material inside, from  science-fiction horror, to ghost story, and a Lovecraft-esque nightmare along the way.
Not for the faint-of-heart though. Beware, there are things in here that will haunt your dreams. They may bite...

No comments:

Post a Comment